To help eliminate human suffering by showing other ways of viewing life.
Nina’s core message:
Accept Thyself as Divine
Nina’s core vision:
To share the S.T.A.R. philosophy with every person on the planet
What is the S.T.A.R. philosophy?
S.T.A.R Philosophy Is not:
dogma, hierarchy, a religion, how-to, a must do list of items to do a specific order to achieve enlightenment, a teaching with a guru to please, self-help, psychology
S.T.A.R. Philosophy Is:
- a practice you don’t have to practice
- liberating /emancipation
- The expansion of ancient wisdom for the modern human blended with the ever-expanding laws of physics
- something you learn to adapt and apply to your life that is ruled by your own, inherent birthright of divine wisdom
- a method to exercise and enhance self-discernment
- the art of self-governing
- floating in beautiful octaves of perfection
- a shift from helplessness to fascination
- ceasing to quest for answers and feeling complete by simply asking questions
- a rainbow in the midst of suffering
- a lifestyle for the divine human
- expanded by every person who lives it
When I see the twinkling lights illuminating the dark sky…
Oh how those stars remind me of my dreams
So far away yet bright enough that I can see the light.